Thursday, October 21, 2010

CRAZY ME!


Man I love this time of year! The only thing I can really complain about is that the time is passing way too quickly. I am constantly amazed that my sons are already 11, 9, and 7 years old. It seems like just yesterday that my oldest started kindergarten and now he is in the 6th grade. It doesn't seem possible. No more diapers, bottles, pacifiers. Now it is basketball shoes, football and soccer cleats. Bats, gloves and balls! Keeping up with equipment,  assignments at school, and very hectic schedules! I am an expert at putting pads in football pants, washing uniforms, and I am the head chearleader at every game!!! Trevor goes back to the CF clinic on November 1st and I am hoping and praying for a good checkup! Hoping he has gained weight! Trying to teach all my sons to be respectful, driven, and genuinely good people. I am sure proud of the young men they are becoming.....just wish they would slow down a little. Is it crazy that we are even talking about colleges at this point??? Driving cars??? LOL It won't be long I know. The time is going by in fast forward for me. Trying to enjoy every precious moment of their childhood...hoping they are enjoying it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment