Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trevor's nebulizer and vest

After almost 9 years....we had to get a new nebulizer for Trevor.   I am not complaining one bit. I am actually very thankful that we were able to keep the nebulizer that long. We didn't have to use it everyday...which was a blessing. Now he uses it with hyper sal and albuterol as needed.  


Trevor's new nebulizer
Trevor's vest


Trevor's vest we have had for approximately 4 years. I love it! He is not so keen on it though. He says it takes too long, but he compromises and does it because I have told him that it can help keep his lungs healthy. Now I just try to find something to entertain him while he is doing it. He told me the other day that it is tough to have a disease. I said I know Trevor, but you are tougher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment