Monday, July 8, 2013

ALMOST SCARED TO DEATH~

So I visited the KU Cancer Center last Tuesday for the biopsy of the mass they saw via mammograms and ultrasound. It was a pretty easy process this time. (this being my 4th biopsy) Jason was with me and the doctor of radiology and the nurse. Jason asked the Dr. what he thought the mass was and he said without hesitation that he hated to be the bearer of bad news, but he thought it was cancer. Well, Jason and I were pretty sure he was right with his 30+ years of experience. Then on Friday, I received the call I had been waiting for. The results however I was not expecting....NO CANCER! I was totally happy! They are sending the pathology report in the mail and she said they would be keeping a very close eye on me, but for now....I am still cancer free. :) Worried myself sick over it though. Glad I got good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment