Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Doctors again~

Well, tomorrow I have to go back to see my plastic surgeon at KU. This will be the last appointment before my final surgery on April 11th to get my permanent breast implants. I can't wait. I am not looking forward to being put to sleep again, but I know that I will feel much better without these expanders and with normal implants.  I also have to go tomorrow to my dermatologist for a checkup. Six months ago, I had a mole removed that was squamous cell carcinoma (skin cancer). They removed the mole along with a good chunk of flesh to make sure they got all the bad skin, but now I have a nasty scar on my shoulder and am now a shade seeker and avid umbrella  and sunscreen user. LOL Take care of your skin. The sun is very harsh. I hope he says the spot looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment