Thursday, April 12, 2012

Surgery ~

Well I had another surgery yesterday at KU. Dr. Ponnuru, my plastic surgeon did a great job.. I am now the proud owner of two 500 cc silicone implants. I felt really bad yesterday....nauseu and all, but woke up this morning feeling much better. I have to go back in a week to see the doc again...He was contemplating another surgery which would be to take fat  from my stomach ( which would be a good thing) and add it up top for a fuller look. The bad thing would be that they would have to put me to sleep again to do that... Not sure if I am up to that, but I will just wait and see what he says. At any rate...feeling good today and thankful for another step in this long process to be over with! They even gave me a card with the implants they put in on it....I am supposed to keep it for my records. LOL The surgery yesterday was only about 1 1/2 hours. We had to be there at 5:30 am and I was home by 2:00pm which was very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment