Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fitness dilemma~

Why is it so easy for some people to stay fit? Have they always been fitness fanatics or is there just some natural cause that makes them want to get up at 5am to exercise? LOL I know, like me, for most people it is a struggle to do what we all know is best for us. We say that we are tired. We don't have enough time. It is like a vicious circle. We all want to be more energetic, yet we have no energy to become motivated enough to workout like we need to. The truth is, we have to force ourselves to do the right thing. We have to work at maintaining a regular regime of exercise, but not only that.......there is FOOD as well. I love food. HA HA So we have to constantly struggle to keep our calories low and deprive ourselves of the junk food we so desperately want to consume. The up side to all of this is that if we exercise and eat right we will maintain our health and even maybe add a few years to our lives. So I am doing what I can to maintain. I want to feel good everyday....I want to have more energy and live longer. I want to reduce my risk of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment