Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Dream for CF: Rosie O'Donnell & Friends


My dream is that no one should have to suffer from Cystic Fibrosis. A cure can be found. I dream of a life where my 9 year old son doesn't have to take 20 - 30 pills a day to survive. A life without airway clearance and breathing treatments. I dream of a life where he is not in pain from severe stomach aches associated with CF. Where we don't have to worry every waking moment that he could be developing a life threatening lung infection. I dream of a life where he doesn't have to make clinic visits....x-rays, sputum cultures, and blood tests...... I dream of an extraordinary life for my Trevor....without CF....without fear.....without pain. Maybe someday with your support we can make CF stand for CURE FOUND.

Gail

Please take a moment to make a difference in Trevor's life and the lives of thousands with Cystic Fibrosis. Please donate to fund a cure.

http://www.cff.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment