Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tristan, Trey and Trevor


The boys started back to school on August 18th. Tristan is in the 6th grade this year! His first year at the middle school. Trevor is in 4th grade and Trey is in first grade. They all have wonderful teachers and I think they will have a great school year. Tristan has Mrs. Brown. Trevor has Mrs. Vonderfecht, and Trey has Mr. Bowlin. It is hard to believe the summer is over. The weather is getting cooler and the time just keeps marching on. I think it is incredible how fast the time is flying. I remember when I was young, time seemed to stand still. Waiting for something seemed like an eternity. Now it seems like I don't have any time to prepare for anything. Things happen before I am even ready. I just try to hold on tight and keep up the best that I can. It is all good anyway!! My kids are wonderful young men and I am very proud of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment