Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm still standing and amazed~

Well, as it stands right now, it looks like a couple of more fills to my foobs (fake boobs) and then there will be probably a 6 week waiting period to make sure all the scar tissue has healed before I can have the surgery for my permanent implants. Each breast now has 385 cc's of saline.....we are shooting for 450 in each. This amount varies for different women depending on how big they want their breasts to be and what size women they are. My chest wall is not very wide so the plastic surgeon said we have to be careful how big we try to go. He wants them to look good of course so I am putting all my faith in him. I am very pleased with him so far and trust him. You also have to put more in the expanders than you may actually may want size wise, because with the epanders are also ports to inject the saline in, which will be removed when the permanent implants are put in. The expanders that I have now are still uncomfortable, but I think I am getting used to them....if you can ever get used to them, but I won't have them for much longer. I am hoping to have surgery for my permanent implants during the last part of April if all goes well. It is amazing what doctors can do now.... just AMAZING!




No comments:

Post a Comment