Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 % seems like a lofty goal right now~

This has been a rough week. Trey has been sick all week. I have been running a fever most of the week also and coughing and sneezing my head off and my chest is already so very tender and sore. I cancelled my followup today with my plastic surgeon because of my illness this week....I didn't want to spread it up there. I just am so darn exhausted and I wonder when the heck I am ever going to feel 100% again. These expanders are so extremely uncomfortable that I rarely sleep well, which causes me to be exhausted during the day. I just want to get through this phase of the reconstruction. I just want the permanent implants done. Please.....no more illness..... no more..... set backs. I am taking Trey to the doctor tonight. He has been running a fever and coughing.....sleeping most of the time for several days now. Very unlike him. Hope he just needs an antibiotic. Send us all some good vibes please..... There is still a lot to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment