Friday, September 16, 2011

More not so great news~

I went for a diagnostic mammagram this morning and a possible ultrasound. They did the diagnostic mammagram and she took the results to the doc while I sat in the cold room all alone and waited. She finally came back and said that they didn't want to do the ultrasound. I was suddenly relieved. Little did I know, she wasn't finished. The doctor reccomended that I have a biopsy on my right breast. Still very positive though and hoping there is nothing cancerous. I am waiting for a call back from KU Cancer Center, where I will have my biopsy done. Hopefully soon. Did I mention that they squeezed the heck out of my boob today, I was almost in tears....it hurt so bad. Now it is done and now more waiting for results.

No comments:

Post a Comment