Monday, October 17, 2011

Relying on TRUST and FAITH~

There comes a point in everyone's life when you have to put all your personal feelings aside....all of your neurotic idiosyncrasies and just rely on trust and faith. Trust and faith in God, trust and faith in the doctors and healthcare professionals, family and friends, but most of all...trust and faith in yourself. I am at that point in my life. It is funny....I used to never think about my boobs. Now....since I found out about the cancer....I can't stop thinking about them. I worry about how I am going to feel about myself after the surgery...and how long it is going to take me to heal up. I worry that the cancer may have spread or may come back after all I am going to have to go through to get rid of it. God must feel I am stronger than I think I am...... strong enough to make it through all this with flying colors and I am not about to let God down or anyone else for that matter. I have 3 amazing sons who are depending on me to be the strongest I can be. Will I make it through all of this without being down, or crying, or screaming and yelling?? Probably not, but I wont give up. Trust and faith is my master plan! I will get through it! I feel the love and support from all my friends and it makes me feel so good. Please continue praying. And to my brother Gary.... I promise I will be as strong as I can be. ♥

Love to all♥

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment