Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm a SURVIVOR~

WOW...it has been a rollercoaster ride since I was diagnosed with breast cancer on October 3, 2011. I have learned a lot about this illness. Learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. I have had heartache, experienced pain, but I have also faced adversity and conquered breast cancer! That which does not kill us, makes us stronger is so true, but I also think it totally changes your mindset of what is really important in life. We all get caught up in "HAVING THINGS". Most people spend their days working to pay for these "THINGS". Everyone needs to step back and realize what really matters! Mistakes can only be fixed when you admit they have been made. There is nothing wrong with making things right after the fact. We are all human after all. Please take time this Christmas season to evaluate what makes life worth living. For me...it is my family and friends NOT HOUSES,CARS OR THINGS!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment