Saturday, December 31, 2011

Slightly transformed, but still amazing~



I used to really dislike my birthday being 5 days after Christmas. It always seemed like part of Christmas and not really my special day. I have since realized that it is really a great day for a birthday. It is the day before NewYear's Eve. The beginning of a new year. A chance to start over, fix things, make things better, make resolutions, be a better person.....a renewel. I like that idea. So I celebrated my special birthday last night with my most special family and I am happy and ready to start the New Year!
I had a friend give me a gift with a card that said..."Slightly transformed, but still amazing" !! What a special message. I am still me, only better....Life is what you make it! I plan to make this one helluva year!

No comments:

Post a Comment