Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get mammograms regularly~



Well, I am headed back to my plastic surgeon at KU tomorrow. I am getting my second fill for the reconstruction process. As I said before...the process of filling them does not hurt at all, but they have seriously hurt all week, so I am hoping this time...if nothing else....it won't feel worse. The expanders are uncomfortable. The pain is not unbearable pain....just annoying. Can't sleep well etc..... But with all that said..... I really should not be complaining one bit. I am as lucky as can be escaping the spread of that nasty cancer. Just a few more months and I will be somewhat back to normal....never the same, but changed.....in that my mindset is now different. I mean obviously there will be a physical change as well. So I plan to tough it out the next few months and be grateful for all I have. I am still here....still able to write this message, still smiling as big as Texas, still loving my kiddos everyday, still allowing  my husband to put up me (LOL) and knowing that he has stuck with me every step of the way so far! Much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment