Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Conquered the MRI biopsy~

Well, I must say that I am pretty proud of myself for conquering my fears and getting through the MRI biopsy. I am sure the 10 mg of Valium helped. LOL Nonetheless I still feel good about getting it done. It is the last biopsy I will have to have before surgery. I should know the results in a couple of days....at least by Friday. Jason and I have talked about a possible surgery date. We think at this point it would be wise to try to do it right after Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can get it scheduled for the last week in November or first week in December. That way I should be feeling half way decent for Christmas. We are going to try to get all of our Christmas decorations up on Thanksgiving weekend! I can't believe I worried so much about that last biopsy... my blood pressure was like 175/96, but at least it is over and I am very happy about that. My next appointment is on November 15th with the breast surgeon, Dr. Mcginness and then I will have some anesthesia testing done that day as well. 

Feeling GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment